Need for Speed: Most Wanted is a very popular open-world racing video game first released on November 11, 2005. It is the 9th installment of this series and available for PlayStation 2, Xbox, GameCube, Nintendo DS, Microsoft Windows, Game Boy Advance, and Xbox 360. The main story of this game is to take on the city’s most elite street racers to become the most wanted racer of the group. This is the best-selling title in this series. Need for Speed: Most Wanted has cheat codes that you can use to unlock bonus challenges and get free upgrades in Xbox 360. Read the article to know the details about these cheat codes.
Cheat Codes of Need for Speed: Most Wanted
- Unlock Castrol Version of Ford GT: Left, Right, Left, Right, Up, Down, Up, Down
- upgrades: Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Up, Down
- Unlock Porsche Cayman: LT, RT, RT, RT, Right, Left, Right, Down
- Unlock the Burger King Challenge: Up, Down, Up, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right
Unlock Blacklist Cars of Need for Speed: Most Wanted
You can unlock the blacklist cars of Need for Speed: Most Wanted by completing the following requirements:
- BMW GTR (Race version): Defeat Blacklist Boss 1
- Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren, Porsche Carrera GT: Defeat Blacklist Boss 3
- Lamborghini Murcielago, Ford GT: Defeat Blacklist Boss 4
- Porsche 911 Turbo S, Corvette C6: Defeat Blacklist Boss 5
- Dodge Viper SRT 10, Lamborghini Gallardo: Defeat Blacklist Boss 6
- Porsche 911 Carrera S, Aston Martin DB9: Defeat Blacklist Boss 7
- Lotus Elise, Mercedes-Benz CLK 500: Defeat Blacklist Boss 8
- Mazda RX-7, Subaru Impreza WRX STi: Defeat Blacklist Boss 9
- Porsche Cayman S, Pontiac GTO, Vauxhall Monaro VXR: Defeat Blacklist Boss 10
- Mercedes-Benz SL 500, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII: Defeat Blacklist Boss 11
- Cadillac CTS, Mazda RX-8, Mustang GT: Defeat Blacklist Boss 12
- Renault Clio V6, Toyota Supra: Defeat Blacklist Boss 13
- Audi A4 3.2 FSI Quattro, Mitsubishi Eclipse: Defeat Blacklist Boss 14
- Audi A3 3.2 Quattro, Audi TT 3.2 Quattro: Defeat Blacklist Boss 15
- Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG: Defeat Challenge Series 68
- Porsche 911 GT2: Complete the Challenge Series
- Corvette C6.R: Complete 100% of the Game
Achievements of Need for Speed: Most Wanted
- Defeat Clarence Callahan “Razor” (350 points): Defeat Blacklist Boss 1
- Defeat Toru Sato “Bull” (200 points): Defeat Blacklist Boss 2
- Defeat Ronald McCrea “Ronnie” (100 points): Defeat Blacklist Boss 3
- Defeat Joe Vega “JV” (85 points): Defeat Blacklist Boss 4
- Defeat Wes Allen “Webster” (75 points): Defeat Blacklist Boss 5
- Defeat Hector Domingo “Ming” (25 points): Defeat Blacklist Boss 6
- Defeat Kira “Kaze” Nakazato (25 points): Defeat Blacklist Boss 7
- Defeat Jade Barrett “Jewels” (25 points): Defeat Blacklist Boss 8
- Defeat Eugene James “Earl” (25 points): Defeat Blacklist Boss 9
- Defeat Karl Smit “Baron” (25 points): Defeat Blacklist Boss 10
- Defeat Lou Park “Big Lou” (25 points): Defeat Blacklist Boss 11
- Defeat Isabel Diaz “Izzy” (10 points): Defeat Blacklist Boss 12
- Defeat Victor Vasquez “Vic” (10 points): Defeat Blacklist Boss 13
- Defeat Vince Kilic “Taz” (10 points): Defeat Blacklist Boss 14
- Defeat Ho Seun “Sonny” (10 points): Defeat Blacklist Boss 15
Tricks about Need for Speed: Most Wanted
- You can avoid impound strikes by disconnecting the controller when the cops tackle you. Then again re-connect the controller and choose to return to the safe house to avoid the impound strike.
- If you get strikes from the copes then turn off the Xbox 360 the next time you are pulled over. You will lose the unsaved progress but the strikes will be gone when you load your game data.
- After upgrading your vehicle again choose Performance Tuning from the menu and set Height of your car to -1 for better handling, set the Height to -2 for better gripping, or set Aerodynamics to +1.
- Find an easy race and complete it to earn money, then go to the safe house and again complete the same race and you will get the same amount of money that you got the first time. You can repeat the process over and over to earn the amount of money that you required.
- You can get a head start to the race if you can accelerate at the exact moment the needle turns blue at the start of a race.
- Unlock all the unique parts (Junkman parts) by winning the Burger King Challenge. Now max out any car in the shop and then add the desired Junkman parts to fully upgrade the car.
I hope you have found what you were looking for, from the above information. If you have any further queries then leave it in the comment section. I will get to you. In the meantime share the article with your fellow gamers.